Saturday 10 April 2010

What a story......................


This card was made specially to thank my colleagues who tried to help me get a mouse out of my car....yes really!( Ithink it had probably hopped out of some garden rubbish that I had been taking to the tip a few weeks ago!) Anyway, It had obviously made itself at home in the car, and only came to light when I left some food shopping in the car for a few hours....it jumped out when I moved the bag!!!

We managed to catch it in a humane trap baited with peanut butter, and released it into the garden this morning (Lynne I know you will be particularly pleased to hear that!!)


The mouse is from Animal Kingdom, and I used a small snowflake punch to make the edge of the card look nibbled!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! The story and the card. What a nice thing to do for your colleagues (and the mouse). Fun card!!

    ReplyDelete