Sunday 29 July 2012

Thank you

I made this card for my mother and father in law who invited myself, my husband and my parents to their house for dinner today. They live in Weymouth, overlooking the bay, which is the venue for the Olympic sailing events. We spent the afternoon looking at the tv to see what was happening and then using binoculars to watch it for real! It was great fun!
Anyway this card uses a lovely Penny Black stamp called "Pansy bunny", and was inspired by a card that I saw on the Penny Black blog. I have only recently realised that if you use Google images to search for the stamp you want to use, you can easily get loads of wonderful inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, Wow that sounds like a lovely day you and your family had, your card is gorgeous love the image you have used too, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous cute card Karen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete